Logging onto Tumblr
If you ever get frustrated with your writing, just remember that Tolkien once described Feanor as
“wounded with many wounds”
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of hand angle references.
By Shadowcross on DA.
Luckily Jar Jar and Watto are upstanding icons of tolerance.
Destroy all attractive WTNV headcanons.
Cecil is based on these.
Okay hold up why the fuck are you shitting on other people’s headcanons though. You aren’t superior because your headcanons aren’t pretty, chill the fuck out.
- I never shat on any specific person’s headcanons, I’m not a complete douchebag. A lot of the “pretty” headcanons are drawn by talented artists that I respect greatly.
- My intent was to point out the fact that there is a serious lack of diversity in the WtNV tag. That is all.
- I’m absolutely not superior to anyone, most of the artists in the WtNV are absolutely more talented and accomplished than I am.
- You are being overly hostile over a statement that was intended to be nothing more than a half-serious jab at the fandom. Which, you gotta admit, is a little stagnant. All I was trying to accomplish was to get people to realise that they can draw something other than… what everyone else draws. Whatever that may be. And a lot of people have responded very positively to the concept. ‘Cept you. Which leads me to think that maybe you’re just looking to shit on someone yourself?
A RARE ART NOUVEAU “BUTTERFLIES AND BATS” POCKETWATCH, BY RENE LALIQUE
Of gilt-finished jeweled lever movement, the openface pocketwatch of circular outline with blued-steel moon-style hands and applied black enameled Arabic numerals, against the gold ground accented by blue and white enameled fluttering butterflies, within a polished gold case, the reverse depicting numerous flying purplish blue enameled bats, with scattered moonstone accents, further embellished by a sculpted gold serpent bow, circa 1899-1900, with French export marks.
“THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED!” roared Black. “DIED RATHER THAN BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS, AS WE WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU!”
“Actually,” said Harry, pocketing his e-cigarette, “Peter’s pursuit of rational self-interest is of a higher moral order than your determination to kill yourself on another person’s behalf, Sirius. Self-sacrifice is never the answer; it ends only in pain and death.”
Sirius blanched. “But Voldemort — we could have stopped Voldemort.”
“It’s a free market,” Harry said, shrugging.
Lupin turned into a wolf.
“Control yourself,” Harry said. “Good lord, man, you’re a being of pure will and drive. Exercise it.”
Lupin turned back into a man with flashing, clear eyes and a jaw that could level a mid-sized office building.
“In the marketplace of ideas,” Harry went on, “Voldemort has the same right to disseminate his philosophy as you do. If his philosophy is sound, it will flourish. If his philosophy is unsound, you have nothing to fear.”
So I never posted my finished Garnet cosplay. Sowwy~ I get so excited during cons, I never really take formal pictures.
A remake of George Orwell’s “Nineteen Eighty-Four” that follows the plot and tone of the book exactly, but plays Bowling for Soup’s “1985” over the credits, leaving the audience baffled and wondering if it was supposed to imply a forthcoming, really inappropriate, sequel.
Preview for Hawkeye #19… out this coming Wednesday (07/30/2014)!!
These beautiful moths and butterflies look like they’re ready to flutter up and away, but they won’t be doing so because they’re wonderful textile sculptures painstakingly created by North Carolina-based artist Yumi Okita. She sews, embroiders and stitches all sorts of multi-colored fabrics to create these oversized insects, which measure nearly a foot wide. She also adds painted details along with feathers and artificial fur. With great care Okita has achieved an awesome balance between astonishing realism and fanciful invention.
1. Me and my familiar
2. That time I was Black Widow for NYCC while Laura was Loki. Every wig I’ve owned has been red what’s up with that.
3. The Good Red Lipstick
4. Me in DC, assisting President Obama
5. Me in Gettysburg, assisting President Lincoln
6. My Giles impression: the snapchat edition
This is a really cute meme so you should all do it. C:
The Lord of the Rings: Actual Book Dialogue
Keeping with our avian theme today, PP’s Pádraig’s swan obsession in effect