|—||The Times’ attempt to make me feel sorry for people my age who have to suffer the indignity of $2500 one bedroom “starter” flats on the Upper East Side dozens of blocks away from all NYC’s cool people was really unsuccessful. I mean, really you guys. (via thepoliticalnotebook)|
- had a homophobic slur in her previous url, which is still her redbubble shop’s username (only changed her url because people told her to)
- stated that her oc looking up to women is ‘lame’ and is basically a joke
- one of her ocs is gay and tries to force a joke about how his dad would kick him out of the house if he came out (many people face the fear of being kicked out of their house, its nothing to joke about. perhaps its that the dad is looked down upon but every time she makes a joke about it its just the dad yelling and no one correcting him. that shit is scary)
- made #rape jokes until someone told her not to
- the ms. officer and bear w/e comic is actually super creepy, and the bear was later put down and yet she still plays up how cutesy it is
- and she just doesnt have a pleasant attitude in general and there have been multiple times where she responded rudely when someone pointed out something (especially when i pointed out the coming out joke, she seemed offended that i didnt get it)
NO. NO. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND.
I HAD A DREAM ONE NIGHT. TOM HIDDLESTON STARTED TAKING PHOTOS ON HIS PHONE OF MY FRIEND AND ME FROM ACROSS A PLAYGROUND FULL OF KIDS. WHICH WAS CREEPY. THEN WE WENT TO MY HOUSE TO WATCH SOME TV. BUT SOMEONE HAD RENTED OUT THE BOTTOM FLOOR OF THE HOUSE WHERE THE TV WAS SO WE HAD TO ASK THE NEW TENNANT’S PERMISSION TO WATCH TV. GUESS WHAT. TOM HIDDLESTON. SO WE SAT DOWN ON THE COUCH TO WATCH TV. AND HE JUST CAME IN, AND SAT DOWN. WITH MY DOG. WHO WAS TRYING TO BITE HIM. AND HE JUST SAT THERE HOLDING HER AND GIGGLING. IT WAS REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE.
When I woke up, I found I had developed an irrational fear that Tom Hiddleston was out there, somewhere, plotting to surreptitiously insert himself into my life before murdering me and assuming my identity. I’ve only just recently begun to see my new phobia for the illogical silliness that it is…
…AND THEN THIS PHOTO.
FUCKING SUCCEEDING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE
FUCKING DACHSHUNDS ALL UP IN THIS BITCH, MOTHERFUCKERS
Bram Stoker: Dracula